Wednesday, February 29, 2012

No Matter What Other Says

A heart that deals with love
Will cater your heart even we are apart
Because true love can wait with full of joy and sacrifice
Until you live here in my heart

Mo matter, what other says?
And nobody cares what I really feels
For me the best when you are always here
Because my heart beats saying I truly cares

The best I can made to deal
Taking you away is so unfair
Because living without you is so unreal
Because I cannot resist when your not here

My life of me will turn on with you
When I'am away I feel no way
I will never feel this way when you're away
I was bless you are with me to stay

Because my life will always be
Because my heart of me who found the key
That gives my heart a prize and plea
Even others want to take you away from me

I'am happy you take a choice of me
I keep you in my heart and nobody can see
I'am afraid your heart will stowaway from me
Even you let me go I always beg you to stay with me

Until my last breath I say I love you
Because my heart is truly to you
Maybe I say yes when my breath is away
But here in my heart your always stay

Author: Erikho Obido

No comments:

Post a Comment