Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Heart and Mind

The heart speaks is better than mind
When it fall in-love they never mind
Because I feel tender love is blind
Then times will come were bless and bin

You are true that you speaks better than me
Because you can feel the instinct you see
You wasn't see the presence of me
When you fails you seek the advice of me

You wasn't know true love is true
Because I feel it and makes me blue
This time I want the conclusion from you
You keep me answer you didn't know

Your love is fake that makes you break
Keeping you seek true is great
Pursuing your love will gives you ache
That is the time you call me a psychic

When fall in-love you have to think twice
There is no back tracks to keep you realized
Your Heart and Minds will give you prize
When true love ends won't gives you sacrifice

Author: Erikho Obido

No comments:

Post a Comment