Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lesson From Heartache

I spend my days, looking for someone
Because I need who want to listen my worries
That can understand what I really feel inside
A buddy that I can count on, that gives memories

But sometimes, life is not the best way to route
Its not that I'm scared of my thoughts
I promise that i could correct my past
Life sometimes mislead to correct me to last

The slower times moves, makes me stock
Its time to let go, for the brand new starts
Each strand let brush off my heavy hearts
To let my bare feet lift me away from heartache

People say that I'am too young to experience brokenhearted
But it help me prove that I'am not young and weak
Life must be go on and it has the best way to move on
Because forgiving is the best way of forgetting special someone

Heartbreaks send me thoughts sometimes
Because it gives me an idea what life should be
Let me uncover my gorgeous sunset beyond my dreams
And let me open my eyes from what I can't see

Until i have the courage to face what is behind in me
Because God gives us heart to appreciate what loves for
That is why there is lesson after heartbreaks
And make me stand after heartaches done

Author: Erikho Obido

No comments:

Post a Comment